Thursday, June 18, 2015

IT'S ALREADY BEEN ONE WHOLE YEAR!!!


Enough said!



P Day cleaning out the mission home storage area....Lots of work!

HOLA

Well, this week was one of weird emotions. I Completed one year on Thursday. It made me think about my time I have had here in the mission and i have realized how much I have loved every second of it. Its been the hardest, best time of my life. I have met so many people who have changed my life!!!  I love this gospel and I love every opportunity I have to share it. 

So one of the best parts of this week was Hermana Piedra Santa, who has been inactive for three years and she finally came to church two weeks ago and last week. two Sundays in a row for the first tim ein three years. She says that she can already see the blessings in her life. Attending church is very important, and a time taht we can renew our covenants and remember His sacrafice for us. 

Also, Domingo was the man who has come to church four Sundays in a row. that a gold mine in missionary world. He was going to get up and move to Mexico this week and so he told us he had to think about baptism. On thursday we went and I asked if ya se va?..are you out of here?.. and he said no I have to get baptized first!!! This man is amazing!! he also invites two of his friends to church with him and they both came! we couldnt find them after the first hour, but we found them at the tienda buying cookies hahaahaha 
but Domingo was so prepared. He teaches us the commandments before we even need to teach him. The Lord really does prepare people. He is getting baptized this saturday!!! When he gets no sleep, he comes to church. When hes alzy, he still comes to church. He has no excuses for himself and his relationship in God. He even knows the importance of missionary work. 

Every one of us should be striving to be obedient in all aspects of life. We need to put Him first, not anyone else. We should live every moment as if the second coming was tomorrow. Obedience is the key to happiness in this life, I testify of that. It isn't a burden its a blessing!!! 

con amor
hermana thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment