Monday, October 26, 2015

OCTOBER 26, 2015 - HOLA


HOLAAA
Ya i wish there was another word for hey here, but only hola!!! or Buena’s dias but ya okay moving one. 
so i was soooooooo sure that i was staying in my new area. I just got here 6 weeks ago!!! My comp was called to train a new sister so I assumed she would leave and open an area. She took pictures with the members and said bye to all of them. i told them i was probably staying so not to worry. well. the lord is probably laughing because I have changes hahaa after all of that! she will be staying and I’m going to another part of Huehue. SAd day. but im excited!! Now we are Hermana leaders over 12 Hermana’s!! we had 6 before so im pretty stressed hahah but I’m excited to get to know a new area! my new companion is from Peru and has about 7 months in the mission I believe. We have changes tomorrow. But i have officially started my last change in the mission. 6 weeks to loose the world and find a family to take to the temple!!

So in Bougambilias...where i was before this area...we found a family and
were teaching them. I just discovered that they are progressing and came to church!! IM so excited!! And the menosactiva from bougambiliias that we helped reactivate has a calling and everything!!! Its the best feeling to see the fruits of the work of the Lord. I am so grateful!!
We have a baptism in two weeks that I don’t get to see, of Manuel who i told you about last week. I’m bummed i wont be there but I know that he is truly a changed man! He is a different person!! its amazing to see how the gospel changes people. 

I was reading in Alma 37 this morning. It was so great! It talked about how when Lehi and his family were using the Liahona, it stopped working when they lost their faith and diligence. I need to keep my faith and diligence if I want to see the work of the Lord in this last change. I am soo excited and grateful to represent the Lord and His church. We need to always be faithful and diligent in the things of the Lord if we want to see the blessings.

Love you all 
Hermana Thompson


I REALLY DO LOVE THE RAIN!

LOVE MY RAIN BOOTS MOM!

LEADERS IN THE MISSION

I'M THE GIANT IN THE MIDDLE



No comments:

Post a Comment